Great Google Partnerships
- us (ECS)
- Mix together.
- Win big clients.
- 100g plain chocolate
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125g butter, softened
- 275g caster sugar
- 50g self-raising flour
- 25g plain flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 100g walnuts or pecans
- Heat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease and line your tin (about 20cm square) with parchment.
- Pour about 5cm of water into a saucepan and heat it. When the water starts to bubble place a heat-proof bowl on top of the pan. Add chocolate and stir till melted. Take bowl off of pan and set aside.
- Put the vanilla, butter and sugar into a large bowl and beat till well combined. Add the eggs a little at a time, beating all the while.
- Sift both types of flour and the cocoa powder into the bowl then add the melted chocolate and stir all the ingredients well.
- Chop the nuts then stir them into the mixture. Spoon the mixture into the lined tin and smooth with the back of your spoon.
- Bake the brownies for 35 minutes or until they have formed a nice crust on top, but they are still soft in the middle.
- Leave the brownies for 20 minutes, then cut them into squares. If you want you could sprinkle some icing sugar on top.