What is Iris-KYC?
IRIS-KYC solution assists securities firms to reduce time of client onboarding by up to 80%, eliminate paper and remove manual steps. Iris-KYC solution is designed with flexibility to meet an organisation’s business activities and integrate with core banking systems whilst meeting stringent compliance regulations. IRIS-KYC can be integrated into an organisation’s core systems or sit alongside existing financial applications for batch processing of documents and data.
Does this sound familiar?
- On-boarding process takes a long time and sometimes isn’t completed
- Client documentation is difficult to organise
- Paper images need to be captured and processed
- Multiple users need to approve or be notified about items
- Systems are hard to use, difficult to adapt and require complex configuration
- Users can’t track where items are in the system and who needs to work on them next
How can Iris-KYC help?
- KYC & AML checks
- Mail Room managemnet & correspondence tracking
- Clear, easy to use interface is suitable for different types of users
- Workflow, tasks, checklist, triggered alerts for compliance checking
- Signature checking
- System can be configured by Business Users
- Full audit trail and search facilities allows items to be easily located and tracked
The solution provides instant viewing of the original scanned document which saves time and provides extra security by checking the original source.
Reporting is provided with easy-to-view colour coding systems to instantly notify users of any alerts.
Integration with identity check systems (such as Experian) to seamlessly provide the individual checking within seconds.
History of communications with username and date/time stamp provided.
Easy to track entity checking and verification with audit of sources checked.