ECS offers specialist product and application support for solutions built on EMC Documentum and Oracle WebCenter or UCM content management platforms.
The support operation, run from our Guildford office, provides a service designed to complement your existing support model. We understand that clients have unique operational needs so our service is designed to meet the needs and circumstances of individual clients.
We recommend that clients maintain their own internal content management operations team with ECS providing 3rd level backup support. However we appreciate that clients may struggle to maintain in-house expertise so we offer a more comprehensive 2nd and 3rd level support service. This service works with your helpdesk to manage the day-to-day operations of your content applications.
A brief summary of our support offering includes:
- Flexibility- ECS has the experience and flexibility to work effectively whether working with client teams, other vendors or as part of a managed service environment
- Simple Incident tracking and reporting- support issues are raised and progressed online via our secure Calypso system
- Vendor relationship support- we will manage Oracle UCM and EMC Documentum product issues on your behalf
- Development support- we can provide additional resource for one-off enhancements or to support your development efforts
- Flexible terms- support contracts can be arranged on an annual maintenance or call-off basis
- Remote access – support provided via remote access to your systems